- The Best Lawyers in America “Lawyer of the Year: Arbitration” 2022
- Best Lawyers “In the practice areas of Mediation & Arbitration” 2019
- Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year – Mediation” 2018
- Best Lawyers “Mediation” 2017
- Best Lawyers “Arbitration” 2017
- Listed in Best Lawyers 2016
- Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year: Mediation” 2015
- Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year: Arbitration” 2014
- Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year: Mediation” 2012
- Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year: Alternative Dispute Resolution” 2010
Judge Gerlach combines the evaluative and facilitative mediation styles. He has completed several advanced mediation-training courses. He draws on his judicial experience, as well as his experience as a practicing attorney during the mediation process, instilling confidence among the parties in his observations and recommendations. He has had a State of Wisconsin Real Estate Broker’s License for over 30 years.
In addition to mediating and arbitrating cases, Judge Gerlach is available to serve as a judicial referee and private judge. He also provides analysis and feedback to attorneys and their clients involved in complex litigation regarding their arguments and legal interpretation.
Resolute Systems, LLC administers Judge Gerlach’s mediation and arbitration practice.